Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2014 22:56:00 -0400
7bit
From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Butch,

Buckmaster is accessible.  However, without a log-in, you don't get much
information.  If you visit buck.com and click on the ham call link.  You
get a search field wherein you can type callsigns for look up.  after
you scroll down, you will eventually get to a table with the
information, but all you get is the callsin and the name of the
individual.   You must log in for the rest of the information. I didn't
try to register for the log-in since there are a few other good sites.
Who knows how easy it is to register.  If they have one of those
captias, and if Webvisum can decipher it, then maybe you're good to go,
but who knows.  If anyone else wants to register and try it out, feel free.

On 9/6/2014 10:35 PM, Butch Bussen wrote:
> Has anyone used [log in to unmask]  Got an e-mail from them and just
> wondered if their stuff was accessible.
> 73
> Butch
> WA0VJR