Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:19:37 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
John J Jacques <[log in to unmask]>
                Though any USB to serial adaptor will work, I believe the
570 is just  like the TS2000, in that it has the wrong connector on the
radio, that is it has the DB9 male, wich is also the connector used for a
serial port.  I have a double female db9, but still can't get the
computer to see the TS2000.  I suspect my double female connector is the
culprit, since I have a friend who is doing things this way successfully.
 Apparently Kenwood makes a cable with the correct connector, but I hate
to ask what it costs!  I don't know why they didn't put the male on the
radio, the way Elkraft did!

73:
John

P. S., Robert, what is your callsign?  It is freaky that I should see a
message here on the list from you, since you may or may not have see, I
just lost a very dear friend, named Rob Moses.  He wasn't a ham, but his
wife Marcia is.  Her call is:

WA8ZJU.
John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC