Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:06:21 -0400
From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
The Talking Watch from the Bookstore which has the metal band with a clasp does not have a ping. I agree with you about the ping.
I really like that watch because it is very sturdy. It is very large which is guess is supposed to be contemporary but I have to put it up further on my arm.
I was a little surprised because I never think of myself as having a small arm.
I have an expansion band on it but gravity just forces it down my arm.
It's probably the best made talking watch I have seen for a while.
I think it cost about $24 and then I paid $12 for a metal expansion band.
Colleen Roth