Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 19:07:56 -0700
7bit
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Jim, I'd be interested in the answer to your question as well.

Which model of the 480 do you have?  I bought my 480SAT from a friend for
$400 who had bought it a year or so ago, and other than hooking it up one
time,  had never used it.  I bought it specifically for use on six meters
only.  I drive my Commander legal limit amp, so the HX model wouldn't have
done me any good.  I am quite pleased with the radio, though I have never
tried it on HF, and under heavy QRM.  What is your opinion of the rig?

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ