Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 12:05:58 -0700
7bit
From:
Richard B McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Steve!

This is very helpful advice.  Yes, I am proceeding with upgrading to a
General license.  Well, since I really do not know which precise area of the
hobby I want to settle into, I kind of want to explore them all.  For that
reason, perhaps the TS-2000 might be better?

On the other hand, I am a little scared about the TS-2000's accessibility
inferiority as compared to the TS-590; but either way I go I have a steep
learning curve as it's all new to me - as you rightly point out : (  I'm
pretty good with computers and technology, though, so I am confident in my
skill sets.  Am I incorrect to worry about the accessibility differences
between these rigs?

Yes, I am serious about my antenna plans.  That said, I will be limited more
by LA zoning rules than any other reasons.  If I could be permitted, I would
turn my property into a full-on aluminum farm ; )  Stupid zoning rules!

What a drag the VGS-1 won't drop into the TS-2000 : )  I wish Kenwood would
roll the 590 technology into the 2000!

I am *SO* perplexed! : )

73,
Richard