Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 10:09:31 -0700
Eric, I have both the 2000 and 480 which I have owned since 2011.
Am still learning things about the 480 like setting up repeater
operation on 10 and 6 meters as well as playing with the
equalization, menu 19, on the audio output.  I usually just use
the 2000 on 2 meter SSB but it's a great rig.  It is not as
accessible as the 480 because of the older technology and speech
chip, but still a terrific rig and am glad I have both.  First
time I have had the luxury of owning two HF rigs.  Haven't spent
much time learning the 2000 because like I said, just use it on
144 MHZ SSB.  Jim WA6EKS