Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 16:40:02 -0700
7bit
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jim, What you say is pretty much true.  I have a legal limit six meter
amp, and a 9 element M Square yagi at about 85 feet.  When the band is open,
you don't need 1500 watts or a big yagi at 85 feet.  However, when the band
is first opening, and as the band closes down, high power and a good yagi up
high really helps.  Think of it as an opening expander.  Six is an absolute
blast when it is open, and I am sure that you agree.  Good luck, and if you
hear me on, please give me a shout.

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ