Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 May 2014 15:47:30 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Those side effects are pretty mild when you compare them to other drugs.  I
have not tried Hetlioz yet, but I do have quite a bit of info about it;
there are several accessible pdf's on the website.

Unfortunately, the way our system is set up, I don't know how people without
a decent prescription drug plan will be able to afford it.  Heck, even my
generic sleep med costs $300 for a ninety-day supply, although my co-pay is
only $4.