Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 07:34:14 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Times for both are 2000 UTC.   This is 4pm EDT and  remains at 4 pm
eastern time year round.   (No shifting around for   daylight saving time.)

Saturday frequency for the 40 meter east coast - mid west roundtable  is
7.191 plus or minus for QRM.

Sunday's  20 meter coast to coast net is on 14.258 and  rarely needs to
shift.

Either or both can be preempted  for major SSB contests, poor bands,
holidays or other stuff.

Hope to hear you sometime,  Steve KW3A