Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:09:03 -0600
7bit
Sender:
For blind amateur radio operators <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Lou,

Wait till we have a big super hot sun cycle and the HF bands will sprout
activity like you can't believe.  When you can work Europe all day with 10
watts out on 10 CW with a wire running out to your tree 30 feet away and
only 10 feet off the ground, now we are having fun!

Phil.
K0NX