Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 16:11:34 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
The only thing I can think of which might cause a standard supply to be a
bit noisy is mechanical vibration from the transformer.  That can be easily
remedied though.

The small size of the switchers appeals to me, but I use analog now because
of the extra noise that some of the switchers produce.

Steve