From:
Evon Burk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:52:04 -0500

I have Celiac Disease and various colon problems  which all lead to having
to watch medications/reactions for Celiac as well as a  touchy colon.  Was
wondering if anyone has a sinus medication they take  that doesn't disturb
the colon and is ok for Celiacs to take?
I cannot sleep laying down because of sinus  drainage and even setting up
at times still get terrible sinus drainage and  cough up crud over and over
again until you'd think my throat would be  bleeding.  Hurts a lot!

I'm in Oklahoma City, OK  area.

Thanks for any advice.  Will "try" to  summarize results.

*******
*******