Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 16:59:13 EST
From:
ROSALIE JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

I have a son with CD.  Also have a 23 year old daughter with gastric
problems which the doctor says is NOT CD.  But she also has a lot of gyn
problems, pain, irregularity, bloating etc.  Just had her exam today and
the doctor just blew off any suggestion from us that it might be CD
related or perhaps, given our family history of cancer, we should be
pursuing this.

Looking for females with similar problems who have CD.  I know that there
have been references made to the fact that undiagnosed celiacs can have
gyn problems.  I would like actual examples to bug this doctor with
because I think she is being very lax.
Thanks,
Rosalie