From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 13:49:42 -0700
When I first received my TS-590, I think it defaulted to CW mode when
I entered a frequency in the CW portion of a band.  Now it seems to
default SSB mode when I key in a frequency regardless of where I am
going to in the band.  I've been through the menus and can't seem to
find a relevant setting.  Do any of you who have owned the TS-590 for
a while have any idea what I might have changed?  I'm assuming
something did change and it isn't just my failing memory!  I'm about
98% CW, so it is a minor annoyance to have to change mode whenever I
key in a CW frequency.

73,

Dave, W7OQ