From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 22:01:16 -0400
Look forward to working you, Lou, and anyone else who wants to work me
tomorrow.

The contest is a bit smaller than some state QSO  parties, but it's still
lots of fun nonetheless.

As some of you may remember, I was not feeling very well during last year's
contest, so had to give up the ghost after making 172 contacts in the first
six hours of the contest.

So, beating that record should be no problem for me this year.

It's kind of funny too, since I got first place for my county in last year's
contest, although I have to be honest in adding that I believe I was the
only person from my county that was consistently participating.  (smile)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ