Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:12:34 -0400
BlankI was talking to Fred yesterday and we starting talking about sources
for getting Icom radios repaired.  I told him I'd heard a lot of good things
about Kuni and promised him the info.

Since I forgot to add Fred's email to my address book, I figured others with
Icoms might like this info.  His English is not good, but he used to work
for Icom and his turnaround times are quick and prices very reasonable from
others who I know have had personal experience with him.

HIS NAME IS KUNI.
HIS PHONE (360) 779-9730

EMail: [log in to unmask]

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.