From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 01:17:00 -0700
If you are referring to the Kenwood dualbander that often went by the name
"big blue," I recently threw one away.  The microprocessor in mine took a
dump, but the display was still working.  It never crossed my mind that
someone would be looking for just the display.  If I had known, I would have
gladly given you the display, or the whole radio for that matter, for
nothing.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ