From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:10:14 -0400
No doubt that's true, steve. However, usually, a good 30 minute cW rag chew
will put me right back in the pink. <grin> For all my complaining, I find
that I enjoy the hobby as much or more now as I did when I was first
licensed in 1969. 73. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations