From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2014 07:15:46 -0400
If you're referring to the commercial radios,y you'd need to enable the
front panel programming with the software since it's not legal for
commercial radios to be front panel programmable. For that reason, it's
highly unlikely you'll find one already set up that way unless you happen to
find a seller willing to do that for you which many probably would. I find
very little reason to need to change my radios very often so software only
is fine for me.