From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2014 17:00:12 -0400
Eric:

As far as I understand, A C Log, plus all the other N3FJP logging software,
supports L O T W, in that you are supposed to be able to upload all of your
logs into L O T W directly.

To be honest, though, I have yet to try this, but I believe some on the list
have done so with good success.

I'm going to have to do this at some point between now and the end of the
year, though, if I want all of my W1AW portable contacts for the ARRL
Centennial QSO Party to be counted.  I'm at least hoping to get Worked All
States in that event.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ