From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 08:09:27 -0400
Hi Matt.

I have a bearcat 396t in good condition packed up and ready to ship.

It works well and supports trunking, p25, analog of course.

This is the first bc396t not the newer 396XT.

It does not support p25 phase II but not many are using that yet.

I don't have any batteries for it however.

Takes 3 AA batteries.

Of course it will recharge rechargables wen there in the scanner.

$225 shipped.

Look around though.

I haven't used it in a long time and don't remember much about how to
work it.

I would rather see you get a scanner from someone where they can help
get you going.

Don

--
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>