From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2014 16:03:34 -0700
Tom, I thought that we were talking about menu 002 in the 480.  I don't
anyone mentioning menu 024.  I could be wrong, but I think that the
automatic mode selection relates only to upper and lower sideband.  I have
never had a rig that changes to CW just because you go down to that section
of the band.  If I am wrong about this, please correct me, Hi.

73
Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ