From:
Hai Nguyen Ly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 14:53:22 -0400
Good afternoon Richard:
	The Kenwood TM-V71A is a mobile rig that covers 2 meters and 70 CM. It sounds like many blind hams use this this transceiver along with the VGS1 chip as a base rig for their VHF-UHF station. The Kenwood TS590 is an HF transceiver that covers 160 through 6 meters and may also be fitted with the VGS1 speech chip. I hope this helps.

73:
Hai, KC1BLT