From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 16:13:25 -0400
Hi,

Not trying to start anything, but one of my best friends that lives near me
has informed me that some departments at Ten-teck are closing down I've
never been to the facility even though it is a local company, but I hear
that they got some new ownership. I don't know the entire story. If I hear
anymore, I'll be sure to let you know since that local news.

Carolyn Kj4vt