From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2014 00:18:07 -0700
Alan, this has probably been asked before but do you need a
radial system with the vertical Step-ir antennas? If so, how
large does the radial network have to be and how many radials
would you need.  Can you use one without a radial system and what
would your grounding and soial situations have to be for it to
work without radials.  Obviously if you totally need radials then
the last questions here are not relevant.  73, Jim WA6EKS