From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2014 14:33:50 -0400
I don't use chrome, I just use what ever it is when I tap on the internet
icon. I sometimes transfer files from the PC using the software for it, or I
use drop box which I find easier. when you install the google keyboard, it
comes in as one of the input methods in that settings menu, select that and
it's good to go.