From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 16:06:31 -0400
It would help if we knew what the other messages were he's getting when he
opens the program it might help. Programs can get corrupt without it being a
virus, so it wouldn't be detected by MSE or a program like that but if I
knew what messages he was getting I might be able to help since there are
very few I haven't seen over the years.