Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 18:12:43 -0400
I saw a forum discussion on QRZ where someone was having issues on 20 meters
and a Ameritron Tech told him the spread the coils on the board, which
seemed to help somewhat.  You probably need to get the Ameritron serviced b
y a good knowledgeable guy like W8GI or there's got to be somebody around in
Eastern Canada.  If you have had that problem on 20 meters into a good dummy
load, then you have some amp issues.