From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2014 07:53:13 -0400
Mike,

You would need to put an swr meter between the radio and amp.  If your
radio has an internal swr meter that your XYL can read, that will work
too.    Tune the amp for that band and  output of the amp should go to a
  low swr load.   A dummy load would be best, but if you have to use the
antenna, make sure it is tuned up  right.   At low power, key the amp
and  check the swr between radio and amp.  This will tell you what the
output of the radio is  seeing when the amp is keyed.

Did this problem just start, or are you just getting around to checking
all bands?

73, Steve KW3A