From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2014 15:54:00 -0400
ok I have o ask… your E mail address is listed as part of you signature, which is a ba idea by the way, as spam bots can grab it and give you more spam, but above that it says plase no E mail. if you don’t want E mail then why give ou tour E mail address on the next line?  I am going to be getting the same radio in a couple weeks at the local hamfest. a great dealer  is coming and beats everyone else’s price nd i avoid shipping by buying it there, plus I get to support my local hamfest and a dealer that comes down to raleigh to b there for us every year. when I E mailed him he gave me the price for the radio but not the speech board, so hopefully  he has one of this win stock too. I will find out before  the hamfest..
Michael Thurman