From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 23:09:59 -0500
Congratulations, Harvey.  You qualify as an expert so may I ask you for
help?  Thought my license expired yesterday but it is April 5 instead.  What
did you, or did you have to get a password first?  I have my current license
in a file and it includes a FRN.  Did they ask for that?  At a simple scan,
I didn't see the FCC support line.
Help will be appreciated!
Thanks and 73:
Bob Martin