Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:59:54 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
I was working the MDC QP this weekend and worked N3FJP, first on 40 SSB
and later on 40 CW, but the call really didn't  register with me.
N3FJP was operating in the "club" class for the contest, and I heard a
couple of different ops on40.

Later on, I recognized Scott's voice calling CQ on 75 with no takers, so
i worked him and  took a moment to thank him for  producing software
that is  reasonably blind friendly.

I told him that while I don't use his software myself, I am aware of
quite a few blind hams who make use of it  and who appreciate the fact
that  the software is usable, and that he seems willing to listen when
accessibility issues are brought to his attention.

  He seemed happy to hear this report.  Of course, i didn't tell him
that I fell in love with his wife Kimberly the first time I heard her
voice on those .wav files, but I'll save that for another day.

73, Steve KW3A