Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 11:33:10 -0400
7bit
From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
I just found a setting in internet explorer that really helped me.  I
finally turned on the smart screen filter as I was getting more and more
page refreshes that would make reading a web page nearly impossible.  The
smart screen filter really seems to help.  I already had turned on the popup
blocker quite a while ago.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]