Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:11:49 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
John,

I found a TV rotator, using 4 conductor wire cable for control, for about 60
to 70 dollars but I can't recall the name of it.  A friend looked it up on
the internet and I do not have it up yet so I'll have someone look at the
name and model.  The control box has a rotary dial perfect for the blind but
if you can find an old AR22, that would be your best bet.

Phil.
K0NX