Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 15:27:05 -0230
John:

That's the beauty of what I proposed. Us east coasters and mid westers can start it off at around 0:130Z  and hang out then as the time and  conditions change, the west coast can join in. I can copy the west coast pretty gd most nights at around 11:30 my time, which is 0:200Z.
No obligation no nothing. Someone can just post to the list, "I'm on 7.175 or up" and then listen, if some of us listers want to start a hang out, then off we go. I'd like to get to know some of each other on the air and bring a sense of familiarity. All the groups around on 40M, if you don't know them and they don't know you, there's a since of not being welcome. I think it would be nice for us to start something like that.
We don't do it anymore here in NL or in the Maritimes from my knowledge and when I 1ST got my ticket, there were lots of groups that you could jump in and hang out with. Also, if some of us are good at multi tasking, they could jump on the echolink. LOL
I here folks chatting all the time and emailing pics back and forth, browsing the net and so on.

73:
Mike VO1AX