Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:54:10 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Howard:

Is your Kenwood supply the PS53?

I have one of those here, and have actually been thinking of putting that
out at the RV.

My other option is the Samlex switching supply that I have used out there
for years.  I believe it should be adequate, but I can't get to it or to the
documentation right now.

I've only used that Samlex with the 480, and not in conjunction with the
TMV71A, and that is why I'm keeping my options open, just in case it turns
out not to be adequate.

I sure wish I could remember the model number of the Samlex, but it escapes
me at the current time.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ