Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:13:05 -0500
7bit
From:
Do any of you have any experience with the iPad? If so, what version of the
iPad would you suggest for someone with low-vision? A friend of mine wants
to purchase a new iPad but ask for my advice, and since I am totally blind,
I don't know what to tell him. Are some better than others for visual
clarity? This fellow is a ham, and he has some idea about using an iPad to
do something with his ham gear, but I'm not sure what he is working on.

Ron, K8HSY

Dr. Ronald E. Milliman

Retired Professor of Marketing

President: A3 Business Solutions (a3businesssolutions.com)

President: M&M Properties

Chair: American Council of the Blind's PR Committee

Chair: American Council of the Blind's MMS Committee

President: South Central Kentucky Council of the Blind (SCKCB.ORG)