Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 16:53:48 -0500
8bit
From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Mike,

Just a thought, but you may want to try EBay for those tubes. It's amazing
what one can find on there. I even found Roman coins from 4000 AD. So, As
long as your tubes aren't any older than that. Hi Hi.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Partly Cloudy,
26.1°F(-3.3°C) Wind:ENE (070°) at 15mph (13KT)