Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:22:34 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Steve:

I really do not believe my amp has a grid protection unit installed.

It was never mentioned when I was working with the original seller of the
unit, and, if it was in there, I would think he would have said something,
if for no other reason than to further justify his asking price.

So, for now, I'm going to take your advice, and the advice of others on the
list, and start with the simple things first.

Unfortunately, I never purchased that LDG break-out box, and I'm now
starting to re-think that decision.

As you say, it would sure come in handy for something like this.

I'll keep you and everyone  posted.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ