ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 13:37:18 -0500
Dear Rhonda,

The Elijah List is a list where they provide Prophetic articles that
are sent to us daily

I'll send you one of their emails, if you want. I would send it privately.

You can also go to:

http://www.elijahlist.com

They have an online store with great things in it. MP3 books that one
can download, Multi-pack teachings in mp3, pdf books and print books
and even audio CD's. They have lots of music as well.

Their Ministry is great.

They have their Breaking Christian News.

They have their own internet radio station which is at:
http://www.elijahstreams.com.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.