ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:13:36 -0700
I am reluctantly compelled to agree with Bev, not about the politics,
but that it should not be a topic of discussion on the list.  It is
my opinion that the list could be used for encouragement, prayer,
topics of a scriptural nature, and Christ centered discussions and
devotional material.  Messages I've seen, some on the list, but most
off, are nothing but hate filled government/President bashing
tyrades; and I wonder how many people did their homework to see if
these were true!  It certainly isn't a very good example of loving
Christians; and I wonder how much it shows that we trust and leave
all things to the Lord.  Romans 8:28 says this much better than I ever could.

Jackie