ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:34:06 -0800
Hi, all.  Thought I'd give you a brief update on my friend Dodie whom I
asked you to pray for a while back.  She's currently in a psychiatric
hospital for shock treatments.  I talked to her a couple weeks ago, and she
didn't sound good at all, and said she spent most of the day just standing
and rocking, and she'd lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling.  I think
she was so medicated she couldn't even function, and I almost didn't
recognize her voice.  I tried to call her many times since then, but the
patient line is very busy, so it wasn't until Wednesday night that I
finally got hold of her.  She sounded more like herself and a lot more
"with it", though she was still saying she didn't want to live anymore and
this all sucked.  But at least she wasn't so doped up.  She has a long way
to go though, so please keep those prayers coming!

Peggy

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac
MSN Messenger [log in to unmask]