From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2014 14:16:19 -0700
Hi Christoph,
Thanks for the help.

Of the magnetic loops they currently sell the one that seems to peak my
interest most is the one they call the Baby Loop.

That is the one that comes with the optional controller.

I think they also now make one that covers 80 meters thru 10 meters that
sounds quite impressive but I don't think it has a controller.

They seem to make two models of this. One that is controlled by moving
jumpers and the other one that has a rotary switch to accomplish band
changes.

Their products sound impressive and I don't know if Wimo actually
manufactuers them or if they are made by someone else.

Even though they appear to be expensive they would appear to be an apartment
dwellers dream antenna system.

MFJ makes magnetic loops for over $400.

The problem with them is that they send their power down the coaxial cable
so you can't put a noise bridge between the transceiver and the magnetic
loop to tell where the best null and resonant frequency occur.

Thanks once again for the help

73,

Eric

KU3I