From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:14:17 -0500
As everyone has said, you have to look into what's best for you and what
approach you like best.  I remember once there was a person on a list with
me who had been to 3 different guide dog schools the most recent at the time
having been Seeing Eye.  He was grousing on and on about how Seeing Eye
didn't allow the students contact with the puppy raisers.  I told him that
if that was so big on his agenda, then he should go to a school that did
allow that instead of griping about them not allowing it, and besides, he
knew that going in.  I think he just liked to find fault with everything and
everybody.  But that's an example of what I am talking about.
Harvey