From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:23:06 -0400
Lou,

I don't recall 432 being a standard for the A above middle C, but regardless
of that, I think your choice of frequency depends on the speaker you use.
The speaker I use has a bit of a peak around 750 Hz which, to my ear anyway,
sounds very good.  I might pick a different frequency if I used headphones
or another speaker, or maybe it wouldn't matter; I don't know for sure.

Steve