From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 18:50:09 -0500
Hey Mike,

Great job on the contest.  I'm sure it was a lot of fun.  I can't wait to
get everything moved to the new house.  It's been a couple of months since
I've been able to spend some time on the radio.  Trying to get help lined up
to move the tower and beam and build the base for the new one is going a
little slow.
Sorry I'm going to miss you this year in Huntsville.  With the new house and
all I'm just not going to be able to make it.  So hopefully next year.

73, Gary, N5GD