From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:17:35 -0500
David, if you just run a vertical wire, which is what you'd have by putting
a wire inside a fiberglass pole, you'll have a monoband vertical.  You could
do one for 40 meters, for example, that would be around 34 feet high, a
quarter wave on 40.  I don't think that's what you want.  Zerofive makes a
couple of flag pole verticals, one for 10 through 80 meters, and a shorter
one for 6 through 40 meters.  They're expensive though.  Can't you put up
something like their 29 foot vertical, or can't you put up any vertical at
all unless it's a flag pole?
--
Jim, KE5AL