From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:47:32 -0700
It isn't as complicated as it sounds.  Just hit reverse and check freq,
then hit again to go back.  You have to do the other if you need to
change it.  What I do is once I get a couple in memory, say one plus and
one minus is just go there and write memory to vfo and go from there.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148