From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:19:24 -0400
Hi
Scott,
You are doing it right.  Menu 27 should speak "Memorey Channel".   If it
doesn't, you might be on the "B" band.  You also have to clear all memorey
channels before putting a frequency into a Memorey channel.  This would
involve Menu 28.  The proper sequene should be Menu 28 menu then it should
speak channel number? then enter the channel number you wish to delete. then
hit confirm, which is the button to the right of the up and down buttons.
73.  Gary KB2YAA
PS.  If you need more help I can give you a ph number to call off list.
KB2YAA