From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2014 10:22:02 -0230
Sounds good guys as long as a few of us can still get together on the weekends at night.
I only get to op every 2ND weekend where the shack's out in the cottage and as I'm having troubles copying the 40M round table and not around for the 20M net unless its a long weekend, I'd like for some of us to still be able to get together on 40M at around 0:100Z on a Friday or Saturday night.
Keep in mind I meant for this to be informal, no hassle, someone could post to this list I'm on 7.200 or 5 if anyone's around for a Ham Hang out, like the name of that. LOL instead of a Google Hang out. LOL As it gets going, I'm sure other names will be attached to it.
Here in NL, we were known as the Nut Net. LOL

73:
Mike VO1AX